Breaking Free Box
Our Breaking Free box is designed to help examine things that may be holding you back from a deeper walk with Jesus. This box provides some wonderful items that are sure to bless you or someone you love!
- In your box you will find a life changing book by an amazing author, Beth Moore. This book, Breaking Free, will take you on a journey of exploring God’s Word, the freedom it brings, obstacles that can hold us back and what a glorious future our Father wants us to have.
- Along with your book is a 2 Corinthians 5:17 journal to help you process aspects of this journey through the powerful tool of writing. The verse on this journal reads, “This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun.” Don’t we all need this reminder as our human nature can often cause us to hold onto the familiar things of the past, many of which we are better off letting go of?
- Scripture verse is 2 Corinthians 3:16-18, “But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.” Provided for you to meditate on, this verse may help reveal areas in your life where He needs to set you free to live completely surrendered to Him.
- “Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.” This verse, Ecclesiastes 3:11, is beautifully illustrated on a floral keyring. There is so much depth to this verse from trusting in God’s work, to knowing that although we may not understand all aspects of our lives and journey with Him, He is making things beautiful in His time. We can also be assured that God planted eternity in all of our hearts and that we will never be completely satisfied and fulfilled apart from Him, reminding us to always rely on and press into Him.
- As a personal pampering items, you can enjoy a Psalm 23 coffee mug, some green tea and clover honey provided for you toenjoy some hot tea and honey in this adorable mug on your drive to work, while running errands, journaling or just lounging around the house and allow the words of Psalm 23 to speak peace into your daily routine.